My Cloth Diaper Wish List…
1. RagaBabe: This diaper is all the rage right now and I have heard nothing but great things. My son is a pretty heavy wetter and the RagaBabe gets rave reviews for being great for overnight. The prints and colors are great. And, my favorite part…look at the closure!
2. Moraki: Specifically the one size pocket diaper in Hippie. I’m a sucker for all things tye-dye.
3. GroVia AIO: I have a shell for their hybrid system that I use with the organic soaker. I have grown to love my hybrid diaper and use it a lot. It is super trim and absorbent. I have heard similar reviews for their all-in-one and would love to add this one to my stash.
4. Sustainablebabyish Knit Wool Longies: I WANT these! They look so unbelievably soft and comfortable! However, I am a little intimidated with prepping and caring for wool. Tell me it’s not that bad?!? I love pretty much everything this company stands for, plus every diaper you buy they plant a tree <3
5. Sustainablebabyish Happy Little Clouds: I used a lot of fitteds when H was a baby. He has now outgrown them and I would love to add new ones to my stash to use for overnight. Plus, they would work great with my Knit Longies!
What’s on your diaper wish list?
This post is part of the Cloth Diaper 101 Blog Hop hosted by My Cloth Diaper Stash! Check out all the other blogs participating in the hop!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to offset the costs of running this fabulous blog.